Warranty & Return Policy
Orders that are in stock may take about 2 to 5 Business days to process and 7 to 15 business days to deliver at your doorstep!
Custom items will take longer than the lead time suggested.
Pre-order and Back-order items are given estimated restock dates provided by the manufacturer and distributor. Delays on estimated restock dates happen quite often. Accuracy on these estimated delivery dates will vary.
Tracking numbers will be delivered to your email, text, or message inbox as soon as we receive them.
We don’t choose how soon or how long merchandise takes to come in, fulfillment is carried out from our vendors, so any delay on shipping and tracking can be a result of delay from their end, and not ours. There are some cases where we stock the merchandise in our facility, so shipping time will be quicker if that is the case.
If you ordered wheels and tires NOT mounted or balanced, your wheels and tires will be shipped out from separate warehouses, which means your wheels and tires will almost always not deliver to your home at the same time.
Most products will NOT require a signature unless we instruct the shipper to do so. If you have any special requests on shipments (I.e. hold at shipper/distributor location, require signature, etc.) note that this may add to your total. You will be contacted if total is increased due to special delivery requests.
There are some cases where products that were discussed have become back ordered from our vendors, we don’t like this but don’t be alarmed! If this happens, your sales representative will be notified, and you will be updated on either finding a replacement or choosing to wait for the restock!
Most of our vendors have a policy which contains that orders lost or damaged during transit will not be their responsibility. But we will try our best to come up with a solution if this ever does happen.
If you’re doing a purchase plan, you will receive a welcoming email from your respective lease-to-own company. Contact that company or your sales rep for a more thorough walk through on what to expect.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS:
- *CUSTOMER MUST VERIFY ALL MERCHANDISE IS CORRECT BEFORE INSTALL - ANY PRODUCT MOUNTED/ INSTALLED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A RETURN
- Items must be in new condition and in original package(s):
- Non tire & wheel packages; Wheels must not be mounted and balanced or modified in any way (No exceptions No returns)
- Few exceptions for items that cannot be returned include:
- Custom items (Special orders, custom painted, powder coated, custom drilled)
- Wheels that have been mounted with tires will not be accepted
- Chrome chips on any chrome wheels will not be covered unless specified by vendor/ manufacturer
- Merchandise that are financed/ under payments cannot cancel - replacement can be made at the discretion of Mountain Fire if product is not installed or mounted.
- Always keep your original packaging, Merchandise must be securely repackaged exactly how they were packaged when shipped to the customer. Any questions give us a call or email.
- Most of our vendors have a policy which contains that orders lost or damaged during transit will not be their responsibility. But we will try our best to come up with a solution if this ever does happen! Please contact your sales rep or our warranty department once you have noticed any damages, please contact us within 24 hours after packages have been confirmed they've been delivered. Any time passed 24 hours will not be accepted for shipping damages. Mountain Fire will ship out the new product once the damaged goods have arrived at our facility.
Received the wrong Merchandise?
- Time Sensitive: Please contact us 48 hours within receiving the item (Delivery *There are NO RETURNS/No Exceptions on products, that have been customized to meet Customers Vehicle requirements (Custom drilling, Paint, Powder coat, Shaving, etc.)
- Time Sensitive: You must contact us within 48 hours to report your dissatisfaction with the product to generate a resolution.
- If you wish to return your order, we will need to be notified of the return within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns: Fees
- If the Customer prefers a return for a refund and not an exchange, the merchandise must be returned in NEW condition (if wheels/suspension have been installed/partially installed/mounted NO RETURNS) the customer will be charged a 30% restocking fee + all shipping charges from and to Mountain Fire Wheels Collections. Restocking fee will also apply to shipments that have been refused by the consumer.
All Products sold under a payment program (Lease-to-own and/or Financing) cannot be cancelled. Few acceptations may apply under the sole discretion of Mountain Fire Wheels:
- Orders can be cancelled if the product has not shipped out yet (this does not include back-order/pre-order) or before 48hrs have elapsed.
- Orders on backorder and a Pre-order has been placed - You will have up to 5 business days to cancel the pre-order. After 5 business days of pre-order, the sale cannot be cancelled.
- Orders that have already shipped out, you will be responsible for the 30% restocking fee as well as return shipping costs.
- Orders that have been refused upon delivery or missed delivery - You will be responsible to pay for the return shipping as well as the re-shipping back to you.
Almost all new wheels/suspension/accessories are covered by manufacturer 1 year basic warranty. The basic manufacturer warranty covers materials and workmanship only. All wheels/suspension/accessories must be inspected by the manufacturer before a credit or replacement can be issued. In the case where your wheels are no longer available, we can only credit you for the one (1) wheel that has the defect but not the other three (3) non-defective wheels. The buyer is responsible for all return and replacement shipping charges. The seller or manufacturer is not responsible for your lost of time or money. Mountain Fire Wheels Collections obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement under their respective manufacturer policies, no charge will be made out to you, excluding freight, if product is found to be defective.
This Warranty does not apply to:
Wheels that have been damaged in transit, by accident, misuse or negligence, or that have been repaired or altered.