Designed for use on sedans and minivans, the iceGuard iG52c is a winter tire that offers drivers solid handling and traction on icy and snowy roads.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Features Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- A tire that consistently performs in the changing winter weather is a must for someone who drivers a passenger coupe, sedan, or minivan. Designed to give those drivers that consistent performance, Yokohama\'s iceGuard iG52c features more biting edges within the tire\'s tread so that drivers have additional traction on icy and snowy roads. Rubber in the iceGuard iG52cs tread moves water away from the road to increase traction on wet surfaces while also offering greater stability and longer wear. The iceGuard iG52c features a Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol thanks to its ability to consistently perform in severe snow conditions, making it an excellent choice for the driver of todays most popular sedans and minivans.
- 3d sipes help keep the tire block rigid which provides stellar stability as well as easy handling.
- Performance is enhanced by the innovations to the tire treads, blocks, and compound materials used in the manufacture of this long-life tire.
- More biting edges on the tires give enhanced traction whatever the road conditions and offer passengers a smooth and comfortable ride.