An all-season tire designed for use on CUVs, SUVs, and minivans, the Geolandar G055 offers drivers confident performance and value along with an up to 65,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for non-staggered fitments and Front Position tires used in staggered fitments, and 32,5000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for Rear Position tires used in staggered fitment applications.
- Lower rolling resistance helps to increase fuel efficiency
- A tire that offers all-season traction is a must for most drivers, and the Geolandar G055 from Yokohama was designed to give drivers of CUVs, SUVs, and minivans that year-round traction. Tread grooves are built to provide drivers with more biting edges for added traction in inclement weather, while the Geolandar G055\'s low rolling resistance allows for improved fuel efficiency so that drivers spend more time on the road instead of at the pumps.
- Harmonized transition grooves and notch snipes which create biting edges to enhance traction on wet and wintry road surfaces.
- Effective water evacuation, hydroplaning resistance and wintertime traction thanks to its circumferential zigzag grooves.
- The integrated shoulders, continuous center rib, and polyester casing promote an even wear and ensures a comfortable ride by reducing road noise.