The Avid Ascend is a touring all-season tire designed for use on sedans, CUVs, and minivans, and offers drivers improved fuel efficiency along with an up to 85,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 85,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on T rated sizes, 75,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on H rated sizes, and 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on V rated sizes.
- Tread is designed to give drivers more biting edges on wet and wintery roads for added grip
- The Yokohama Avid Ascend tires feature an asymmetric tread design which are specially designed to have a strong grip, effective water evacuation, and wintertime traction. It also has reduced tread movement to prevent uneven tread wear with its tread block bridges.
- The multi-pitch tread design makes rides quieter since it reduces noise for a quieter ride. Because the Yokohama Avid Ascend has undergone comprehensive mileage testing, you are guaranteed longevity in your trips. You won\'t have to worry about your tires giving up on you even during long distance rides.
- It features 3D sipes that adapt in shape as the tread wears making sure that traction is maintained throughout the lifespan of the tire. To maintain straight-line tracking is the continuous center rib which enhances rubber to road contact and outboard edge which prevents uneven wear.
- Whether taking the kids to school or simply commuting to work, drivers crave a tire that performs year-round for their sedan, CUV, or minivan. Yokohama\'s Avid Ascend is an all-season touring tire that\'s designed to give these drivers that year-round performance along with a comfortable ride. The tread pattern is designed to reduce road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride, while sipes within the Avid Ascend\'s tread provide extra grip on wet and wintery roads. The Avid Ascend is designed to help reduce fuel consumption so that drivers can spend less time and money at the pumps, and more time on the roads.