A performance tire, the Advan Neova AD08R is designed for use on performance cars and features a race-inspired tread compound for improved grip and precise handling.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Black sidewall
- Features MS Compound 2R for excellent grip on wet and dry roads
- The next generation of legendary performance, the Advan Neova AD08R is Yokohama\'s fastest tire yet. Offering drivers quick steering response, the Advan Neova AD08R features Hydroarc Channels within its tread for superior grip on wet roads. A special rubber compound allows the Advan Neova AD08R to accelerate faster and stop sooner, in addition to boosting grip on wet and dry roads.
- The Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 R tires are made with materials and compounds that help maximize tire traction and performance under a specific temperature range.
- The uniblock shoulder and twin circumferential center ribs allow for optimum rubber-to-road contact improving lateral stability during high-speed cornering. Two wide steel belts are reinforced by spiral nylon which enhance strength and high speed capability with sidewalls reinforced by steel cord inserts to improve control and cornering stability.
- It has uniquely shaped channel for grooves that effectively cut through water with superior Micro Silica to enhance grip on wet surfaces. It also utilizes Yokohama Orange Oil Technology which is oil harvested from orange peels to maximize performance while minimizing environmental impact.