The evolution of the race-winning Proxes R888, the Proxes R888R tire from Toyo is able to deliver even faster lap tips and stronger dry handling than its predecessor. The Proxes R888R has an improved contact patch that puts even more rubber on the track, which allows racers to have predictable handling. This is a Dot Competition Tire that is recommended for competition events only.
- Grip is improved for excellent cornering performance
- The optimized contact patch aids dry traction in braking, acceleration, and cornering.
- Lateral grip is maximized by large tread blocks on the outside of the tire\'s tread to decrease relaxation length on turns for improved cornering.
- A wide center rib allows for precise steering response and improved directional stability that\'s vital during a race.
- In the even that there\'s water on the track, a built-in water evacuation channel moves water away from the tire to help with wet traction.
- Ideal for racing, the Proxes R888R is commonly used on sporty models such as the BMW 3 and 4 Series, Chevrolet Corvette, and Porsche Cayman and 911.