The Proxes R1R is a summer performance tire that's ideal for sports cars and autocrosse, and offers excellent handling on dry and wet surfaces.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Black sidewall
- Built with Stability Control Slits to help fight irregular wear and improve performance on dry roads.
- A tire that was built using track experience, the Proxes R1R is designed to give sports car drivers the handling, stability, and performance that their vehicle craves. The Proxes R1R\'s tread design allows for better grip so that drivers can turn and accelerate quickly in straightaways. The center block of the tire is designed to fight irregular wear and help drivers against hydroplaning, while slits within the tread allow this tire to brake quickly. Designed for use on sports cars in the warmer months, the Proxes R1R is a popular choice for vehicles such as the BMW 3-Series, Porsche Boxster, Subaru WRX STi, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
- Silica-reinforced, high-grip tread compound improves grip for better handling performance
- Tapered center block edge stabilizes center block movement to decrease irregular wear
- Blocks increase hydroplaning resistance
- Autocross-inspired casing and modified radial construction improve steering response and handling
- Stability control slits provide resistance to irregular wear and improve dry performance by maintaining block stiffness