A studless performance winter tire, the Observe Garit KX was developed for sports cars and luxury sedans and is Three Peak Mountain Certified.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means that this tire is designed to withstand and perform in severe snow conditions.
- Driving in the winter can be stressful for drivers and trying to navigate through snow and ice with a sports car is no easy task as snow makes it more difficult to accelerate and turn. The Observe Garit KX from Toyo is a studless winter tire that\'s designed to give drivers of sports cars and sedans enhanced grip, braking, and traction in lower temperatures thanks to its advanced rubber compound and saw-tooth shaped tread blocks. Angled sipes within the tire\'s tread gives the Observe Garit KX more biting edges so that drivers can have increased traction on snowy surfaces. Feature a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions, the Garit KX is commonly used by drivers of today\'s sedans such as the Acura TSX, Audi A4, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, and Volkswagen Jetta.
- Advanced tread compound enhances wet grip, braking, and traction in low temperatures
- Microbit technology enhances traction as ground walnut shells dig and bite into the ice and snow
- Saw toothed tread block edges improve snow traction and braking
- High-density wavy sipes increase snow traction by creating more biting edges