Toyo's Observe G3-Ice is a studdable winter tire for sedans, CUVs, SUVs and light trucks and is Three Peak Mountain Certified.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake marking means that this tire is qualified to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Whether you drive a car, truck, SUV, or CUV, conquering the tough weather conditions that are part of winter is a need for every driver. The Observe G3-Ice from Toyo features ground walnut shells that dig into snow and ice to give drivers more traction, while added rubber helps the tire to remain flexible in lower temperatures for strong braking and handling. Parts of the tread are U-shaped and feature edges that resemble a saw-tooth so that the tire can grab onto the snow to boost traction. Featuring a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol due to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions, the Observe G3-Ice is a popular choice for many of today\'s most common vehicles such as the Chevrolet Silverado, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Subaru Outback, Toyota 4Runner and Volkswagen Passat.
- Microbit technology enhances traction as ground walnut shells dig and bite into the ice and snow
- High-silica winter compound helps tread blocks to remain flexible in lower temperatures and enhances wet braking and handling
- Optimized stud hole placement improves road contact and traction
- Able to accept TSMI #11 studs to aid in ice traction
- Large U-shaped tread blocks and saw-tooth edges grab onto the snow for better traction and braking