A high-performance all-season tire, the Extensa HP II is designed for passenger and luxury cars and gives drivers strong wet handling and a quiet ride along with a 45,000-mile tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 45,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Special rubber compound gives drivers good performance on wet roads while also helping the tire to last longer
- Balancing high-quality and outstanding performance, the Extensa HP II from Toyo can stop shorter on wet roads than its predecessor thanks to a special rubber compound within the tire. The Extensa HP II\'s tread is designed to give drivers all-season traction, so that they can conquer dry, wet, and snowy roadways. Designed for most passenger sedans and coupes, the Extensa HP II is a popular choice for drivers of the Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Honda Civic, Hyundai Veloster, Infiniti G35, Subaru Impreza WRX, and Toyota 86.
- Unidirectional tread design allows for all-season traction
- Single-Cut and Double-Cut tapers enhance braking performance by optimizing block stiffness
- Full depth, multi-wave sipes improve snow traction and minimize irregular wear
- Special silica compound provides good performance in wet conditions and allows for a longer tread life