The Touring LS T/H/V is an all-season tire designed for use on luxury sedans, touring vehicles, CUVs, and SUVs, and offers drivers great traction plus an up to 65,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 65,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T-rated sizes, and 55,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for H- and V-rated sizes.
- Built with an innovative shoulder block design to improve traction when turning
- Often times, drivers simply want a tire that's built to perform in whatever weather condition Mother Nature throws at them. All Season tires were created to provide drivers with year-round traction and handling, and Sumitomo built the Touring LS T/H/V to give drivers of luxury sedans, touring vehicles, CUVs, and SUVs those capabilities. Featuring an advanced rubber compound that enhances performance and allows for a longer tread life, the Touring LS T/H/V has four wide grooves within its tread that removes water to help drivers combat hydroplaning. The Touring LS T/H/V features a stiff sidewall to help drivers when they're turning, and its innovative design reduces road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness for superior cornering
- Durable fine grain carbon black tread compound
- Innovative shoulder blocks boost cornering traction