An all-season, touring tire, the HTR Enhance LX2 is ideal for use on coupes, sedans, and minivans thanks to its enhanced all-weather performance and up to 90,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 90,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T-rated sizes, and 75,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for H- and V-rated sizes.
- Outer shoulder blocks strengthen handling on wet roads and reduce road noises
- Most drivers long for a tire that's built to last, and finding one that does this while also being able to perform in any weather condition can seem like a challenging. Fortunately, Sumitomo created the HTR Enhance LX2 to give these drivers a long tread life and year-round traction. Desinged to put more rubber on the road for consistent contact and to improve the tire's lifespan, the HTR Enhance LX2 feautres a sipe pattern that offers more biting edges to improve performance in wintery weather. Offering drivers strong stability and steering response, the HTR Enhance LX2 is commonly used on touring sedans, coupes, and minivans.
- 3D zigzag sipes boost stability and reduce irregular wear, while creating more biting edges to improve winter performance
- Optimized contact patch distributes pressure evenly to extend tire life
- Cross-designed chamfer provides more biting edges for better winter performance
- Bending sipes create rigidity in center block for stability and excellent highway response