The Scorpion Winter is a winter tire that's ideal for use on CUVs and SUVs and offers drivers excellent braking and handling performance.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Patented sipe layout improves grip on snow
- Winter weather often comes with slippery roads, and CUV and SUV drivers need a tire that offers extra grip in colder temperatures. Consider Pirelli\'s Scorpion Winter, which features circumferential grooves within its tread to improve braking and handling performance on wet roads. Featuring a patented sipe layout that improves grip on snow even when cornering, the Scorpion Winter is typically used on CUVs and SUVs such as the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Audi Q5, BMW X5, Ford Edge, Jaguar I-Pace, Land Rover Freelander, Maserati Levante, Mercedes GLC, Porsche Cayenne, Volkswagen Touareg, and Volvo XC60.
- Pirelli\'s Noise Canceling technology for pleasant rides
- Circumferential grooves enhance wet traction and braking
- New mold profile for progressive dry handling