Ideal for use in warmer weather, the Scorpion Verde is a performance tire that's designed for CUVs and SUVs and offers drivers excellent grip and stability along with lower rolling resistance to reduce fuel consumption.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- Built with innovative materials that help reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Saving money and time at the pump is a necessity for most drivers, and CUV and SUV drivers are frequently forced to make extra stops due to their vehicle\'s heavier weight. Designed to help reduce fuel consumption, Pirelli\'s Scorpion Verde is a performance tire that\'s meant for use in warmer weather on CUVs and SUVs. Featuring a dedicated shoulder profile, the Scorpion Verde aids vehicle stability and is commonly used on the Audi Q3, BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Maserati Levante, Mercedes GLC, Porsche Macan, Volkswagen Tiguan, and Volvo XC90.
- The optimized profile and innovative material are designed to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emission
- The dedicated shoulder profile aims at improving vehicle stability, including in large SUVs
- PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling System) and optimized tread pattern with specialized pitch sequencing and phasing are designed to reduce internal noise
- This product features Run-Flat technology, which is designed to allow drivers to maintain better control and drive up to 50 miles under certain conditions in the event of a rapid loss of inflation pressure
- Some sizes feature the Seal Inside, a new tire construction technology that minimizes loss of air pressure while driving even after the tire has been punctured by an external object