An ultra-high-performance tire, the P Zero Rosso is designed for use on sports cars and SUVs and offers drivers outstanding steering response on dry and wet roads.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- Features a directional and asymmetric tread pattern to provide the best sports performance possible
- Drivers of sports cars and SUVs need a tire that performs like their ride, and Pirelli built the P Zero Rosso to do just that. Featuring a directional and asymmetric tread pattern for use on the front and rear axles respectively, the P Zero Rosso features longitudinal channels that give drivers excellent grip on dry and wet roads. A semi-slick center rib enhances acceleration and braking, and the P Zero Rosso\'s robust outer shoulders strengthen grip on dry roads. Offering drivers improved control in potential hydroplaning situations, the P Zero Rosso is commonly used by drivers of the Audi A4, Bentley Continental GT, BMW X3, Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Murcielago, Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes S Class, Porsche Boxster, Volkswagen Touareg, and Volvo XC90.
- The directional tread pattern on the front axle is designed to provide excellent grip on both wet and dry roads, thanks to its arrow grooves and longitudinal channels
- The asymmetric pattern design for the rear axle provides high levels of handling. Its semi-slick center rib enhances driving precision in accelerating and braking, while the robust outer shoulder and intermediate tread blocks are connected by circumferential rings, enhancing dry grip
- The four longitudinal grooves are designed to improve control in potential hydroplaning situations