The P Zero All Season is an ultra-high-performance, all-season tire designed for use on premium sedans and SUVs that offers drivers strong performance on dry, wet, and wintery roads.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- Inner tread blocks feature winter siping technology to give drivers improved snow traction
- Finding a tire that performs year-round is a must for most drivers, and the P Zero All Season from Pirelli does that and more. Outer blocks on the tire\'s tread are designed to maximize cornering performance and control in hydroplaning situations, and the P Zero All Season\'s wide grooves within the tread remove water for added control on wet roads. Offering a quite ride, the P Zero All Season also features winter siping technology to improve traction on snow, making it a popular choice for drivers of the Audi A6, Bentley GT, Chrysler 200, Dodge Challenger, Ford Focus, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Maserati Ghibli, and Volvo V60.
- Outer blocks lateral siping designed to maximize cornering performance and control in hydroplaning situations
- The inner blocks have winter siping technology aimed at improving snow traction performance
- The variable size tread elements with a specific pitch sequence are engineered to minimize noise inside the vehicle