Designed for use on luxury and sport sedans and SUVs, the P Zero is an ultra-high-performance tire that offers drivers maximum performance, improved braking, and enhanced handling.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- Built with three solid center ribs that improve braking and traction at higher speeds
- Warmer weather often means it\'s time to hit the road for most drivers, and luxury and sport sedan and SUV drivers need a tire that matches their vehicle\'s performance characteristics. Fortunately, Pirelli\'s P Zero was specifically built with these drivers in mind. Three wide grooves within the tread remove water to give drivers control in hydroplaning situations, and the P Zero\'s S-Shaped tread design assists with braking, straightaways, and cornering. Featuring three solid center ribs that improve braking and traction at higher speeds, the P Zero is commonly used by drivers of the Alfa Romeo 4C, Audi A8, BMW 5-Series, Cadillac CTS, Dodge Viper, Jaguar XE, Lamborghini Gallardo, Land Rover Range Rover Velar, Mercedes C Class, Porsche 911, and Volkswagen Tiguan.
- PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling System) and the special-shaped grooves in the tread area are designed to reduce internal noise and to enhance drive\'s comfort
- This product features Run-Flat technology, which is designed to allow drivers to maintain better control and drive up to 50 miles under certain conditions in the event of a rapid loss of inflation pressure
- The structure of the tire aims to provide great steering response, which is essential in sports driving, and is designed to achieve uniform treadwear
- The three longitudinal grooves promote water expulsion to assist with control in potential hydroplaning situations