An all-season tire, the Cinturato P7 All Season is designed for use on performance vehicles and offers drivers strong performance and handling in wet and dry conditions.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- Optimized tread design reduces noise to give drivers a comfortable ride
- Finding a set of tires that are built to perform year-round is a must for most drivers, and Pirelli designed to Cinturato P7 All Season with these drivers in mind. An innovative tread pattern and four wide grooves work to evacuate water to increase performance on wet roads, and the Cinturato P7 All Season\'s optimized tread design lowers internal noises to improve ride comfort. Built with robust tread elements to give drivers excellent steering response in any weather condition, the Cinturato P7 All Season is commonly used by drivers of the Alfa Romeo Giulia, Audi A3, BMW 3-Series, Cadillac CTS, Fiat 500, Jaguar XE, Lincoln MKS, Mercedes B Class, Mini Paceman, Porsche Panamera, Volkswagen Golf, and Volvo S60.
- Robust tread elements and optimized tread compound stiffness provide excellent steering response
- The longitudinal siping and high level lateral siping density promote great lateral stability in a wide range of weather conditions including light snow and wet conditions
- PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling System) and optimized tread pattern with specialized pitch sequencing and phasing designed to reduce internal noise
- Some sizes feature the Seal Inside, a new tire construction technology that minimizes loss of air pressure while driving even after the tire has been punctured by an external object