The high-performance Otani KC200 tire is designed for passenger cars. It features an asymmetric tread design that delivers smooth and quiet rides. On wet surfaces, its wide grooves evacuate water from the contact patch while siping increases grip. The continuous center rib yields superb handling and enables shorter braking distances. The robust carcass enhances high-speed ability while the optimized footprint evenly distributes stresses to ensure even wear and improve ride stability.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Special groove design minimizes noise
- Black sidewall
- Unique rubber delivers commanding wet and dry grip
- Special tread design reduces road noises to give drivers a quiet, comfortable ride
- Siping pattern minimizes uneven tread wear
- Drivers of performance oriented coupes and sedans long for a tire that\'s able to perform like their ride, and ultra-high-performance tires are built with these drivers in mind. Consider the KC2000 from Otani, which features an optimized asymmetric tread pattern for excellent performance at high speeds. Deep grooves within the tread enhance handling capabilities in wet and dry conditions, while a special rubber compound reduces stopping distances and reduces rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency.