The FP7000 is an all-season tire that offers drivers year-round traction plus enhanced cornering, braking, and acceleration.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- Built in Tread Rotation Indicators visually show a driver when their vehicle needs an alignment
- Drivers long for a tire that offers year-round performance at a great value. Consider the FP7000 from Ohtsu, which offers drivers all-weather capabilities at an affordable price. A non-directional tread design offers drivers a smooth ride while also reducing irregular wear, and the FP7000s built-in Tread Rotation Indicators show a driver when its time to schedule an alignment. The FP7000 features high volume circumferential grooves that increase hydroplaning resistance for excellent performance in wet weather, and its variable tread block design reduces road noises for a smooth, quiet ride.
- A NON-DIRECTIONAL TREAD DESIGN offers excellent all-season performance, smooth ride, and multiple rotation patterns to help reduce irregular wear
- TREAD ROTATION INDICATORS take the guesswork out of tire rotations with reliable indicators that are built into the tires themselves
- VARIABLE TREAD BLOCK DESIGN helps reduce tread noise, providing a smooth, quiet ride
- HIGH VOLUME CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES deliver increased hydroplane resistance for excellent wet weather performance
- HIGH TENSION CARCASS provides razor sharp steering response for improved handling and high speed stability