The Nordman 7 from Nokian is a studdable winter tire that offers drivers of coupes and sedans consistent grip on slushy and snowy roads.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Certain sizes come with studs while others can be pinned with studs for additional traction on ice, slush, and snow covered roads
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means this tire is certified to perform in severe snow conditions
- Winter weather often brings ice, slush, and snow with it, and these elements can make driving difficult. Fortunately, winter tires are designed to remain flexible in lower temperatures so that drivers receive consistent grip, and the Nordman 7 from Nokian does just that for drivers of coupes and sedans. A slush edge removes slush and snow from the tire\'s contact patch to reduce the risk of slushplaning, and the Nordman 7\'s rubber compound enhances grip in ice and snow. The Nordman 7 comes with studs in select sizes, while others can be pinned with studs to enhance traction, and the tire is Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.
- High silica rubber compound for superb winter grip
- Optimized tread pattern improves ride comfort
- Select sizes come with studs while other sizes can be pinned with studs to provide extreme grip on ice and snow