An all-season tire, the N'Priz AH5 from Nexen is designed for use on coupes and sedans and offers drivers better cornering and handling along with a 50,000 mile limited tread life warranty. For a good all-season touring tire, look no further than the Nexen N'Priz AH5. This tire is built with four wide longitudinal grooves. These grooves are computer designed and improve drainage from the tire to give you a strong grip on the road and great traction on the corners. The rigid shoulder block design provides better cornering and handling as well as a quiet and comfortable ride. There is a dual kerf design which enhances block stiffness, giving you a solid and reliable tire which will last a lot of miles. The tires are built for use on a variety of coupes, sedans, minivans, and crossovers, all of which will enjoy fuel efficiency and a quiet comfortable ride. The continuous center rib helps keep your tire moving straight ahead and also provides longer tread life.
- All-season tread
- Reliable wet and dry traction.
- Black sidewall
- Built for almost all passenger vehicles.
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- All-season and rated S, T, H, and V for speed.
- Features four wide grooves within the tread that drain water for better performance on wet roads
- Weather conditions can change instantly, so finding a tire that\'s built to perform year-round is a must for most drivers. Fortunately, Nexen built the N\'Priz AH5 with these drivers in mind as its four wide grooves within the tread remove water from the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning. A rigid shoulder block enhances cornering and handling performance while also creating a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers, and the N\'Priz AH5\'s dual kerf design enhances stiffness for a longer tread life.