An ultra-high-performance tire, the N'Fera SU1 from Nexen is designed for use on performance coupes and sedans in warmer weather and offers drivers excellence braking and handling performance plus improved ride comfort. The N'Fera SU1 is a premium ultra-high performance tire giving drivers full-confidence in the road with its powerful wet grip and stable cornering. Navigating through a sudden storm or a dry desert road won't be a problem when you have these tires under your car. It provides excellent dry and wet traction thanks to its built-in POS and HES technology which improve handling and stable braking performance. The POS technology ensures that the tires have equal grip on the road so it wears evenly giving it a longer tread life. The 4 asymmetric grooves enhance grip and braking performance by draining water effectively out of the tires. The specialized shoulder and rib block help maintain tire stability and steering response when cornering at high speeds.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Made from a special new compound which prolongs the tire\'s life cycle and prevents it from wearing unevenly
- Black sidewall
- 3-D Edge Technology which enhance grip and precise steering on wet and dry surfaces while providing optimal control with its stiff block and uniform pressure distribution
- 25,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Shock-absorbing sidewall which absorb vibration from unstable road surfaces to provide you with a comfortable riding experience
- Built with split surface siping for better traction in wet and dry conditions
- Warmer weather often means it\'s time to hit the open road, and drivers of performance coupes and sedans typically want a tire that improves their ride\'s performance characteristics. Fortunately, ultra-high-performance tires are built with these drivers in mind and the N\'Fera SU1 from Nexen gives these drivers excellent performance in warmer weather. The N\'Fera SU1 features three main grooves and one semi-groove that enhance handling in wet weather by removing water from the tire\'s contact patch to reduce the risk of hydroplaning. Split surface siping improves traction in wet and dry conditions, and the N\'Fera SU1\'s stiff shoulder blocks evenly distribute pressure to maximize cornering performance.