The new Track-Series of suspension surely stands out above the rest with the dependability and performance that Megan Racing suspension products are known for. With a gunmetal finish and coated springs for durability, the Megan Racing Track-Series dampers obviously mean business at first appearance. But beyond their aggressive appearance stands the true essence of these Dampers. The increased spring rates, stiffer shock setting and heavy-duty piston construction all add up to a suspension system that outperforms most suspensions that retail for almost twice the price.
Set as an option for those who demand higher spring rates the adjustability is similar to that of our Street-Series Damper Kits. The ride height, camber and spring pre-load capabilities remain the same and maintain the ease of adjustment as before.
Note: Although the spring rates are similar to that of the Street Series kit, the construction of the Damper itself is constructed in a different manner for a stiffer ride and is tuned for extreme use where comfort is compromised in favor of performance.
- 32 levels of damper force adjustment
- Coilover body features separate spring perch adjustment and full shock height adjustment independent of spring pre-load
- Aluminum CNC pillow ball upper mounts included, and the front mounts are adjustable
- All Megan dampers are capable of handling a +2kg/mm or -2kg/mm change in spring rates to further tune your suspension to your desired handling characteristics
- Monotube internal construction
- Will come fully assembled and ready to install