The X-Ice Xi3 is a winter tire designed for use on sedans and minivans and offers drivers excellent traction on ice and snow, a long tread life, and an up to 40,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- 40,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on most sizes, and 30,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on some H-rated sizes.
- Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbols means that this tire is certified to handle severe snow conditions
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Driving through winter weather is a tough ordeal for any driver, especially one who doesn\'t have tires that provide strong traction on ice and snow. Michelin\'s X-Ice Xi3 winter tire is built to conquer ice and snow thanks to its FleX-Ice rubber compound and Cross Z sipes that enhance traction. A unique contact patch allows rubber to consistently be placed on the road for a longer tread life, while the X-Ice Xi3 is designed to help reduce fuel consumption. Featuring a Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol thanks to its abilities in severe snow conditions, the X-Ice Xi3 is commonly used on vehicles such as the Chevrolet Malibu, Chrysler Town & Country, and Volkswagen Jetta.
- Branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol