A high-performance tire thatâ€™s meant for use in warmer months, the Primacy 3 is designed for luxury touring vehicles and offers drivers excellent wet and dry handling along with an up to 45,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- 40,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for some V-rated sizes, 35,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for some Y- and W-rated sizes, and 30,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for some W-, Y-, V- and H-rated sizes.
- Patented rubber compound in the tire\'s tread provides excellent performance on wet roads
- Drivers of luxury touring vehicles long for a tire that offers excellent handling and comfort, and Michelin designed the Primacy 3 for these drivers while also offering strong fuel efficiency. Innovative sipe technology along with a patented rubber compound provides drivers with better handling and excellent performance on wet roads. Built with Michelin\'s Comfort Control Technology to create a quiet, comfortable ride, the Primacy 3 is typically used by drivers of the Audi A6, BMW 5 and 7-Series, and Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Michelin\'s Primacy 3 is a high-performance passenger car tire designed to deliver safety, longevity, and excellent wet and dry handling. Built from a special tread compound optimized to keep the tire gripped to the road, the tire also features a wide contact area and auto-blocking sipes for solid grip and minimal braking distance on both wet and dry road surfaces. Large shoulder blocks reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and specially designed rim protectors protect your rims from curbs. The Primacy 3 ensures a balance of comfort and quality for high-end ultra-performance passenger cars.
- Wide contact area
- Large shoulder blocks
- Rim protection