The Pilot Super Sport is an ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for use in warmer months on sport and supercars and offers drivers better braking and handling along with a 30,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- 30,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built with a special rubber compound to give drivers better braking than leading competitors
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Whether you drive a Ferrari, Porsche, or another supercar, you likely need a set of tires that matches your ride\'s capabilities. Using the same engineering that powered 13 consecutive victors at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Michelin\'s Pilot Super Sport is designed to give supercar drivers strong braking, handling, comfort, and fuel efficiency plus long wear. A special compound in the tire\'s tread allows for excellent braking on dry roads, making the Super Sport a common choice for drivers of the Audi R8, BMW 3-Series and M5, Ferrari 599, and Porsche 997 and Panamera GTS.
- Made out of bi-compound which consists of Le-Mans inspired compound and wet-oriented elastomers to provide excellent braking on both wet and dry roads
- Extended tread wear with its optimized variable contact patch 2.0