An ultra-high-performance tire meant for use in warmer months, the Pilot Sport PS2 is designed for use on sports cars thanks to its outstanding performance on wet and dry roads in addition to a 20,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- 20,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- More rubber is placed on the road for stronger turning performance
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Sports cars need a tire that matches their capabilities, and the Pilot Sport P2 from Michelin is designed specifically for these cars. Designed to boosts turning and straight-line performance, the Pilot Sport PS2\'s tread delivers strong performance on wet and dry roads. The Pilot Sport PS2 is commonly used on the BMW M3, Bugatti Veyron, Chevrolet Corvette, Ferrari F430, Mercedes-Benz SLR, and Porsche 911.
- Supported by an internal structure which consists of two high-tensile, lightweight steel cord belts reinforced by aramid/nylon hybrid filaments to improve durability, comfort, and steering response
- Tread design that maximizes rubber contact on the road for precise cornering and consistent performance
- Used by the world\'s top sports car manufacturers for its ultra-high performance qualities