The Pilot Sport A/S 3 is an ultra-high-performance, all-season tire that's designed for use on sports cars and offers drivers strong grip on wet and dry roads plus mobility on light snow and a 45,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 45,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Added rubber helps the Pilot Sport A/S 3 stop shorter on wet and dry roads than leading competitors in the ultra-high-performance all-season category
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Sports car drivers long for a tire that offers strong grip, braking, and comfort year-round, and the Pilot Sport A/S 3 was built for these drivers. Featuring Michelin\'s Variable Contact Patch 2.0 technology, the Pilot Sport A/S 3 offers more grip on dry roads than competitive maximum performance summer tires. Added silica helps drivers stop shorter on wet roads, and the Pilot Sport A/S 3 also features unique biting edges in its tread for mobility in colder weather and light snow.
- Internal structure consisting of two high-tensile, lightweight steel cord belts with spirally wrapped polyamide to enhance handling, durability, and comfort
- Helio + Technology to provide biting edges on loose snow so your driving isn™t halted or slowed down
- Extreme Silica+ compound