The Pilot Alpin 5 is a winter tire designed for use on sports cars that offers drivers strong control and traction on icy and snowy roads along with a 30,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- 30,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification means that this tire can perform in severe snow conditions
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Navigating through snow and ice can be a hazardous and stressful ordeal and finding a tire that\'s able to fight through these elements is a priority for most drivers. The Pilot Alpin 5 from Michelin was designed to give sport car drivers excellent handling and traction on snow and ice along with improved fuel efficiency. Featuring a tread pattern that reduces hydroplaning and improves performance, the Pilot Alpin 5 is built with a new rubber compound that enhanced grip on snow, wet, and dry roads. A Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol on the tire\'s sidewall means that it can perform in severe snow conditions, making the Pilot Alpin 5 a common choice for drivers of the AMG E-Class and CLS Sport, Audi A7 and A8, and BMW M5.
- Directional tread pattern helps this tire to resist hydroplaning while also aiding traction