An all-season tire designed for use on sedans and minivans, the Defender T + H is Michelin's longest lasting tire and offers drivers exceptional grip and control along with an 80,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 80,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built with a special rain groove in the tire\'s tread to help prevent hydroplaning on wet or slipper roads
- Backed by Michelin\'s Promise Plan, which offers drivers a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, 3-Years of Roadside Assistance, and a Limited Mileage Warranty (Certain conditions apply)
- Drivers long for a tire that not only performs year-round but also lasts, and Michelin built the Defender T + H to give drivers that and more. MaxTouch Construction puts more tire on the road to help maximize tread life, and the Defender T + H\'s tread also features an EverTread compound for longer dependability. Featuring sipes that create more biting edges for exceptional grip and control, the Defender T + H has a special rain groove to help prevent hydroplaning on wet or slippery roads. Comfort Control Technology creates a quiet ride, which makes the Defender T + H an excellent choice for drivers of the Chevrolet Malibu, Chrysler Town & Country, Ford Focus, Honda Odyssey, Nissan Altima, and Toyota Sienna.
- Combined Speed Rating
- Stops up to 31 feet shorter than leading competitors
- Lasts up to 21,000 miles longer than the