An all-season touring tire, the LSR Grand Touring from Mastercraft is designed for use on passenger vehicles and offers drivers strong traction in dry, wet, and light snow conditions along with an up to 80,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 80,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T-rated sizes, 70,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V- and H-rated sizes, and 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for W-rated sizes.
- Features Stability Control Siping to enhance handling in wet and dry conditions
- Finding a tire that's built to last and performs in changing weather conditions is a must for most drivers. Fortunately, Mastercraft built the LSR Grand Touring with these drivers in mind, as it's backed by an up to 80,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty. An asymmetric tread pattern and rigid tread elements improve handling and traction on dry roads, while the LSR Grand Touring's inboard side of the tread optimizes performance in wet and light snow conditions. Featuring a new-generation profile that helps to promote a longer tread life, the LSR Grand Touring's lightweight construction reduces rolling resistance to increase fuel efficiency.
- 5 rib tread design keeps the tires fuel efficient and roll resistant
- Proprietary silica tread compound and polymer matrix materials
- Excellent handling in all sorts of weather and every season too