A studdable winter tire, the Glacier Trex from Mastercraft offers drivers improved braking and accelerating in snowy conditions.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Can be pinned with studs for additional traction in ice and snow
- Winter weather often brings ice, snow, sleet, and freezing rain with it, which can make things hectic for drivers. Fortunately, winter tires are designed to remain flexible in lower temperatures so that drivers receive consistent grip. Consider the Glacier Trex from Mastercraft, which is built with Winter Compound Technology to increase flexibility and durability in colder weather. An aggressive, directional tread pattern grabs into snowy roads to strengthen braking and acceleration capabilities while also removing water from the contact patch for added hydroplaning resistance. Able to be pinned with studs to further increase traction, the Glacier Trex's patented Snow Groove II design locks snow into the tread for better "snow-on-snow" grip.
- Special winter compound retains flexibility in freezing conditions and wears slowly
- Directional tread design for enhanced acceleration and braking ability
- Snow Groove Design technology provides superior traction in snowy conditions