Designed to give drivers all-season comfort, the Solus TA31 is ideal for drivers of luxury sedans thanks to its focus on performance and ride comfort along with a 60,000-mile tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners
- Black sidewall
- Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire
- 60,000 mile manufacturer tread life warranty
- Symmetric tread pattern lowers rolling resistance reducing vibration, noise and fuel consumption
- Tread pattern is designed to reduce road noises while also lowering rolling resistance for less fuel consumption
- Kumho\'s Solus TA31 is designed to give drivers year-round performance and comfort. A specially designed rubber compound within the tire\'s tread grooves gives the Solus TA31 better traction, steering response, and grip on wet and dry roads to reduce hydroplaning. Wide grooves within the tread move water away from the tire for added wet traction, while a symmetric tread pattern reduces road noises and fuel consumption. The Solus TA31 is an excellent choice for today\'s most popular sedans such as the Acura TL, BMW 325i, Cadillac CTS, Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Hyundai Accent, Infiniti G35, Nissan Altima, Subaru Legacy, Toyota Camry, and Volvo S40.