The Solus TA11 is an all-season tire designed for use on today's sedans and offers exceptional grip and stability along with a 75,000 mile tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho\'s exclusive ESCOT casing.
- Black sidewall
- Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.
- 75,000 mile manufacturer tread life warranty
- Exceptional grip and stability in heavy rain and snow. Four, deep center grooves channel water away quickly.
- Kumho\'s Solus TA11 was engineered for the driver who longs for all-season performance and ride comfort. Featuring a rounded shoulder for constant contact with the road, the Solus TA11 is built with a special rubber compound that allows the tire to cool quickly for better fuel economy and a longer tread life. Four wide grooves within the tire\'s tread channel water away to improve wet traction, while tiny waffle shaped gripping edge give the Solus TA11 added traction on ice. Offering year-round grip and performance, the Solus TA11 is a popular choice for many of today\'s most common sedans such as the Ford Focus, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Lincoln Town Car, Mazda 6, and Toyota Camry.
- Engineered for traction on ice, with tiny waffle sipes creating thousands of small gripping edges.