The Kumho Solus KH16 is a grand touring all-season tire specially developed for drivers who are looking for handling performance, year-round traction, and comfort. Ideal for sporty coupes and sedans, the Kumho Solus KH16 makes for an excellent substitute for your original equipment tires. It features a specially formulated tread compound molded into a symmetric tread pattern to provide reliable traction in both wet, dry, and light snow weather. The tread design consists of multiple lateral and full-depth circumferential grooves to improve traction on wet and snow-covered road surfaces. Helping it absorb bumps while maintaining response is its optimized casing shape, tread contact, and sidewall stiffness. The variable pitch tread blocks reduce road noise so you and your passengers can enjoy quieter rides. To get the most out of the Kumho Solus KH16, it is recommended to use them in sets of four. It is backed by a 60,000-mile treadwear warranty.
- Kumho's patented design technology optimizes casing shape, tread contact and sidewall stiffness to maintain outstanding ability to absorb bumps even while increasing the response.
- All-season tread
- High technology dual compound structure creates a perfect blend of steering response, ride comfort and increased mileage.
- Black sidewall
- The multi-siped, four-circumferential groove tread design ensures optimum water evacuation.
- Built with variable pitch tread blocks that reduce road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Finding a tire that performs in any weather condition is a must for most drivers, and drivers of sporty coupes and sedans are no different. Consider the Solus KH16 from Kumho, which features a multi-siped, four circumferential groove design that quickly evacuates water for betetr performance on wet roads. A special dual tread compound enhances steering response while also allowing for a longer tread life, and the Solus KH16's variable pitch tread blocks reduce road noises to give drivers (and passengers) a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Kumho's Cornering Lag Technology reduces time from when the steering wheel is turned to when the vehicle reacts. "CLT" increases steering response without sacrificing ride comfort.
- Variable pitch tread blocks reduce road harmonics to make the KH16 one of the quietest tires Kumho sells.