An all-season tire, the Crugen HP71 gives drivers of CUVs and SUVs strong performance, safety, and longevity along with a 65,000 mile tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Full-depth sipes and lateral voids remove the slush from under the tire to create long-lasting winter traction
- Black sidewall
- Wide circumferential grooves and micro-serration in tread blocks help to evacuate water, improve wet weather traction, and prevent hydroplaning
- 65,000 mile manufacturer tread life warranty
- A strong center rib and improved should block help to provide a more evenly worn and longer lasting tire while also providing quick handling and performance
- Built with Kumho\'s Variable Pitch Technology to reduce road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Kumho\'s Variable Pitch Technology and tread pattern provide a quiet and comfortable ride that is a rival to any top-tier on the market today
- Whether taking the kids to school or simply picking up groceries, CUV and SUV drivers need a tire that performs year-round and offers a long lifespan. Kumho\'s Crugen HP71 is designed to do all of that and more for today\'s CUV and SUV drivers. Four wide grooves within the tire\'s tread move water away from the tire to boost wet traction while reducing the likelihood of hydroplaning, while sipes on the Crugen HP71 remove slush from the road for better winter traction. The Crugen HP71 features a strong center rib and improved shoulders to make sure that the tire wears evenly over time in addition to aiding handling performance. Thanks to its strong all-season performance and a 65,000 mile tread life warranty, the Crugen HP71 is typically used on today\'s most popular CUVs and SUVs such as the Audi Q7, Cadillac Escalade, Dodge Durango, Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Kia Sorento, Mazda CX-3, Toyota Rav4, and Volkswagen Atlas.