An all-season touring tire, the Vezda Touring A/S (KR205) from Kenda is designed for use on touring and luxury touring cars and offers drivers strong traction and performance year-round plus a 65,000 mile limited warranty. The Vezda Touring A/S tire is a perfect tire for control in all weather conditions. This tire provides comfort and handling where its competitors fall short, earning a 620 A A UTQG rating. At the core of its design, the Touring A/S will wear evenly and help reduce road noise. Drivers will notice exceptional steering and handling with its asymmetric tread pattern. The Vezda Touring A/S also comes with a 65,000 mile warranty on both its H and V rated sizes.
- All-season tread
- Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide excellent handling
- Black sidewall
- Four circumferential grooves help prevent hydroplaning in wet conditions
- 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Available in both H and V speed ratings
- Built with Kenda's special pitch sequencing that reduces road noises to improve ride comfort for drivers and passengers
- Drivers long for a tire that performs year-round and is built to last, and that's exactly what the Vezda Touring A/S (KR205) from Kenda does. Built for use on touring and luxury touring cars, the Vezda Touring A/S (KR205) features an asymmetric tread pattern that improves traction and performance in dry, wet, and light snow conditions. Four wide grooves within the tread channel water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and the Vezda Touring A/S (KR205)'s low weight and pitch sequencing reduces road noises to improve ride comfort for drivers and passengers.