The Kenetica (KR217) from Kenda is an all-season touring tire that's designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans and offers drivers strong traction and performance year-round plus a 60,000 mile limited warranty. The Kenda Kenetica KR217 is the perfect tire for any weather condition. This M&S rated all-season tire has a symmetric tread pattern that makes for a smooth, quiet ride. The tread also contains four large grooves and tie bars for improved handling in wet and dry weather. While it performs well in all conditions, it is also designed to wear evenly over its lifetime. Every aspect of this tire is designed to help give you a smooth and quiet ride.
- All-season tread
- Light-weight construction helps improve overall comfort
- Black sidewall
- Available in both T & H speed ratings and comes in many sizes
- 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- M&S rated all-season tire
- Built with a random variable pitch tread design that reduces road noises to enhance ride comfort
- Finding a long-lasting tire that's built to perform year-round is a must for most drivers, and that's exactly what the Kenetica (KR217) from Kenda does. Commonly used on coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans, the Kenetica (KR217)'s tread pattern is designed to allow for consistent traction and performance in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions. The Kenetica (KR217) features a durable, light-weight construction for a longer tread life, and a random variable pitch design that reduces road noises to improve ride comfort for drivers and passengers.