An all-season touring tire, the Kenetica (KR17) from Kenda is designed for use on coupes and CUVs and offers drivers better grip in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions and a 50,000 mile limited warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- Center groove increase water dispersion creating increased traction in wet and dry conditions. Long lasting tread compound with Kenda NMA technology creates a great all around tire.
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Random variable pitch tread arrangement significantly reduces noise
- Features a random variable pitch tread design and low shrinkage carcass to improve ride comfort for drivers and passengers
- High modulus low shrinkage carcass enhances driving comfort
- Whether driving to work, taking the kids to school, or simply running to the grocery store, drivers long for a tire that\'s built to last and perform year-round. Fortunately, Kenda built the Kenetica (KR17) with these drivers in mid as its all-season rubber compound improves grip in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions. The Kenetica (KR17) also features a random variable pitch tread design that reduces road noises and a high modulus, low shrinkage carcass to enhance ride comfort for drivers and passengers.
- M&S rated tire