The Winter Access is a winter tire that offers drivers traction on icy, snowy, and wintery roads.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means this tire is certified to perform in severe snow conditions
- Driving through ice, snow, and other winter weather can be a hazardous ordeal for many drivers. Fortunately, winter tires are designed to help drivers combat the change roadways during the colder months. The Winter Access from Kelly offers drivers added traction on icy, snowy, and wintery roads thanks to its directional tread pattern that removes water and slush from the tire. Featuring zigzag blades that bite into snow and ice, the Winter Access is built with a proven winter tread compound that allows it to remain flexible at low temperatures for added grip. The Winter Access is pinned for optional studs to further enhanced traction, and received a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certification thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Directional winter tread pattern offers confident traction by channeling away water and slush
- 2D zigzag blades enhance traction by biting into snow and ice
- Winter tread compound stays flexible for better grip at lower temperatures
- Can be pinned with studs to further enhance traction in winter driving conditions