The Winter i*pike RS (W419) from Hankook is a studdable winter tire that's designed for use on coupes, sedans, minivans, and CUVs, and offers drivers better traction and performance on ice and snow covered roads. The Hankook W419 (i*Pike RS) studdable tires are designed for advanced ice and snow performance. These tires feature an aqua slant for water evacuation while the 3D sipes add grip and enhance stability. The multi-directional stud design combines with the advanced snow slit to offer superior braking and traction. The carcass and sidewalls are robustly constructed to prevent tire deformation. The high hardness bead filler on these tires improves handling and responsiveness.
- Winter tread design
- Spuit hole absorbs water on slushy roads to boost wet traction
- Black sidewall
- Aggressive tread blocks for high ice and snow traction
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- Silica compound enhances high grip and minimizes rolling resistance
- Can be pinned with studs to enhance traction and performance on ice and snow
- Most drivers want a tire that\'s built to perform year-round, but sometimes, they want a tire that\'s better in winter weather than an all-season tire. Fortunately, winter tires are built with these drivers in mind and the Winter i*pike RS (W419) from Hankook is designed to give drivers of coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans the winter traction and performance that they crave. Able to be pinned with studs to further enhance traction and performance, the Winter i*pike RS (W419)\'s spuit hole is designed to absorb water from the contact patch for better performance on wet and slushy roads. The Winter i*pike RS (W419) features claw edges that bite into snow to maximize traction, and slits that reduce braking distances on icy roads. An aqua slant within the center groove efficiently drains water and slush from the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and the Winter i*pike RS (W419) is Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.