A studless winter tire, the Winter i*cept IZ2 (W616) from Hankook is designed for use on passenger cars like coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans and offers drivers better traction and performance on wet and icy roads plus a 40,000 mile limited warranty. The studless Winter i*cept iZ 2 W616 tires by Hankook offer reliable traction and optimal safety on both wet and icy surfaces. Their pattern includes high pitch numbers and z-grip shoulder blocks that bite into snow and distribute pressure evenly for superior snow handling and traction. For precise handling and steering, these tires feature a continuous center patch that offers consistent surface contact. The jointless reinforced belt construction ensures optimal tread strength.
- Winter tread design
- 3D sipes for better grip and minimal block movement
- Black sidewall
- Silica compound for high wet and snow grip
- 40,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness for durable and reliable performance
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- Most drivers want a tire that performs year-round, but sometimes they need a tire that\'s specifically built to perform in winter weather. Fortunately, Hankook built the Winter i*cept IZ2 (W616) to give drivers of coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans the traction and performance that they need in low temperatures, ice, slush and snow. A studless winter tire, the Winter i*cept IZ2 (W616) is built with specially angled tread blocks that bite into the snow to improve traction. A V-shaped center block is reinforced for better handling, and the Winter i*cept IZ2 (W616)\'s shoulder blocks consistently put rubber on the road to improve handling on snow covered roads. V-shaped grooves channel water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and the Winter i*cept IZ2 (W616) is Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.