The Winter i*cept evo2 (W320) from Hankook is a winter tire that's designed for use on sports cars, coupes, and sedans, and offers drivers excellent traction, braking, and handling capabilities in winter weather. The Hankook Winter i*cept EVO tire was made for winter and designed for sports cars. With high performance as a standard feature of the i*cept EVO you are sure to enjoy its long life and superb handling. The tire's asymmetrical pattern enhances winter traction and response time. Conditions such as snow and ice are no match for the Hankook Winter i*cept EVO. It has the ability to keep its grip in winter weather, slippery roads, and wet road surfaces. Hankook has used their high-technology tread compound to maximize the winter performance and provide better-than-ever braking and cornering. Dual function tread design on the Hankook Winter i*cept EVO tire provides excellent dry road handling and great grip on wet roads. 3D sipes add to the driving stability and help to reduce road noise. The UHP section contains a rim protection ridge so that you don't have to worry as much if you bump against a curb underneath all that ice and snow.
- Winter tread design
- Ultra high-performance winter tire
- Silica compound reduces road noise and makes the tire more fuel efficient
- Black sidewall
- 3D sipe technology
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- Built with wide shoulders that strengthen handling performance and grip
- Ice, slush, snow, and lower temperatures hinder a tire\'s grip on the road, which can make driving more difficult than it needs to be. Fortunately, winter tires are designed to remain flexible in lower temperatures to provide consistent grip and performance, and that\'s exactly what the Winter i*cept evo2 (W320) from Hankook does for drivers of sports cars, coupes, and sedans. An optimized groove enhances traction on snow covered roads, and the Winter i*cept evo2 (W320)\'s zigzag traction grooves strengthens traction and braking performance on snow covered roads. The Winter i*cept evo2 (W320) features two wide grooves within its tread that channel water out of the tire\'s contact patch to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and a divided lateral shoulder block puts more rubber on the road for consistent cornering. Wide shoulders strengthen handling performance and grip, and the Winter i*cept evo2 (W320) is Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.