Hankook's Ventus S1 Noble 2 (H452) is an ultra-high-performance all-season tire that's designed for use on sports cars and offers drivers excellent traction, improved ride comfort, and a 50,000 mile limited warranty. The Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 H452 tires blend ultra-high performance with all-season reliability for passenger and sports cars. Driving on these tires is comfortable thanks to their optimal pitch arrangement which minimizes noise. On wet surfaces, grooves expel water to prevent hydroplaning while 3D kerfs provide additional biting edges. The rib blocks on the outside of these tires enhance cornering grip while wide steel belts ensure tread stiffness for better handling.
- All-season tread
- Equilibrium carcass design for tougher sidewalls
- Multiple sipes provide grip on light snow and wet surfaces
- Black sidewall
- Tie-bar technology improves block stiffness for better traction
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built with 3D kerfs that maintain their shape during acceleration, braking, and cornering for better performance
- Sports car drivers want a tire that performs to the level of their ride, and finding a tire that does that year-round is an added bonus. Consider the Ventus S1 Noble2 (H452) from Hankook, which features a new rubber compound that enhances traction and performance in dry, wet, and winter weather. An aqua hydro block pumps water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning and improve braking on wet roads, and the Ventus S1 Noble2 (H452)\'s wide steel belts strengthen handling year-round. An optimized design and a straight outside rib reduce road noises to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers, making the Ventus S1 Noble2 (H452) an ideal choice for drivers of the BMW 5 Series, Buick Envision, Ford Mustang, Hyundai Elantra GT, Kia Cadenza, Lincoln MKX, Mercedes-Benz Metris, and Volkswagen Golf.