Hankook's Ventus S1 evo2 (K117) is a summer performance tire that's designed for use on luxury coupes and sedans and offers drivers outstanding traction in wet and dry conditions, better handling at higher speeds, and a longer service life. The Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 performance tires for SUVs provide high traction and short braking distances in both dry and wet conditions. The high silica compound used on tread minimizes rolling resistance and firmly grips wet and dry surfaces while the wide steel belts improve handling. Evo 2 tires also feature deep treads ensure long tire life and a cooling system reduces heat buildup. The aqua driving control grooves channel water from tread contact area for superior wet traction.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Multiple sipes to improve wet grip
- Black sidewall
- High stiffness bead filler for reliable handling
- Features a layer of wide steel belts that enhance handling in wet and dry conditions
- Luxury and performance car drivers often want to push their ride to the limits, so finding a tire that\'s able to withstanding demanding use is a must. Knowing this, Hankook built the Ventus S1 Evo2 (K117) with a high grip rubber compound that improves traction in wet and dry performance. Steel belts enhance handling capabilities, and the Ventus S1 evo2 (K117)\'s cooling system drains water from the tire while also improving heat radiation at higher speeds. A built in alignment indicator allows drivers to visually check if their vehicle is in or out of alignment to prevent premature wear, and the Ventus S1 evo2 (K117)\'s sturdy design enhances durability for a longer service life.