Hankook's Optimo (H426) is an all-season tire that's designed for use on coupes, sedans, and CUVs, and offers drivers strong traction, improved performance in snow, and a smooth, comfortable ride. The Hankook Optimo H426 is a grand touring all-season tire specially developed for drivers who want appealing looks, reliable handling, and year-round traction, even in light snow. Used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on sporty sedans, the Hankook Optimo H426 features an all-season tread compound molded into a symmetric, independent-block tread design in order to maintain excellent traction on both dry, wet, and light snow-covered road surfaces. This mechanism also lowers the rolling resistance resulting in an improved fuel economy. The internal structure boasts twin steel belts reinforced by nylon and a polyester cord body to improve ride stability and comfort. The equilibrium carcass line design prevents premature tire deformation by promoting sidewall stiffness. This is further enhanced by the strong single strand bead wire which enhances tire performance uniformity and durability.
- All-season tread
- Advanced silica tread compound to provide better wet grip than carbon compounds and therefore improving fuel efficiency due to its low rolling resistance
- Black sidewall
- Enjoy ride comfort with its base tread compound which absorbs shocks and impacts you encounter along the road
- Rubber compound is designed to absorb shocks from the road to improve ride comfort
- Computer-optimized tire pattern so it provides excellent traction during dry, cold, and light snow conditions
- Drivers long for a tire that\'s built to perform year-round, and that\'s exactly what the Optimo (H426) from Hankook does. Four wide grooves within the tread channel water out of the tire to improve performance on wet roads, and the Optimo (H426)\'s shoulder blocks help to remove water to further enhance traction and performance. The Optimo (H426) features a diamond shaped block design that stays stiff on dry roads to boost handling, and its optimized design puts more rubber on the road to further strengthen handling capabilities.