Designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs, the Hankook Kinergy ST (H735) is an all-season tire that offers drivers better traction and performance in dry, wet, and winter weather plus a long tread life. The premium touring Hankook Kinergy ST H735 all-season tires are engineered for both on and off-road conditions. Their stiffened tread blocks combine with the dual filler system to enhance grip and prolong tread life. Traction grooves provide snow traction and enable shorter braking while the specially designed sipes add biting edges for better grip on light snow. For longer tread life, these tires are constructed using abrasion-resistant rubber compound.
- All-season tread
- Reinforced jointless full cover belt improves tire strength and stability
- Black sidewall
- Stiff sidewall for better steering response and cornering
- 70,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Two wide steel belts enhance tread stiffness for superior handling
- Features additional biting edges that enhance traction in dry, wet, and winter weather
- Changing weather conditions can make driving difficult, even for the most experience drivers, so finding a tire that\'s built to last is a must. Knowing this, Hankook built the Kinergy ST (H735) with additional biting edges that allow for strong traction in dry, wet, and winter weather. Wide lateral grooves within the tread drain water and snow from the tire for better braking and traction, and the Kinergy ST (H735)\'s tread design is meant to improve performance in light snow conditions. The Kinergy ST (H735) is built with a special rubber compound that promotes a longer tread life, allowing the tire to be backed by a 70,000 mile limited warranty. An optimized design reduces road noises to create a quiet, comfortable ride, and the Kingery ST (H735)\'s tie bars within its lateral groove strengthen handling and braking capabilities.