Hankook's Kinergy GT (H436) is an all-season tire that's designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs and offers drivers strong traction in dry, wet, and winter weather plus a 70,000 mile limited warranty. The Hankook Kinergy GT H436 is a grand touring all-season sire specially designed for drivers who are looking for design appeal, competent handling, and year-round traction including light snow. Ideal for sedans, and coupes, the Hankook Kinergy GT H436 has become the preferred all-season tire fitment for its outstanding features. The high-grip silica compound molded into the tread design delivers high performance during winter conditions by creating a strong grip and traction on the road. The jointless full cover reinforced belt enhances stability and handling so tires stay in contact with the road even when driving at high speeds. Helping with braking, accelerating, and cornering is the wide steel belt layer which improves tread stiffness. The equilibrium carcass line and high-stiffness bead filler work together to make the sidewall stiffer and more durable while enhancing stability and steering response. The strong jointless bead wire helps with bead uniformity.
- All-season tread
- Molded with high-grip silica compound for higher performance during winter conditions where strong traction is required
- Black sidewall
- Four wide circumferential channel grooves to evacuate water efficiently and enhance wet traction
- 70,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Wide lateral grooves in the tread to resist hydroplaning which results in better wet handling and braking
- Built with a stiff tread block that improves handling performance while also promoting a longer tread life
- Whether commuting to work, taking a road trip with the family, or simply running to the grocery store, drivers need to know that their tires are built to last and perform in changing weather conditions. Fortunately, all-season tires are built with these drivers in mind, and the Kinergy GT (H436) from Hankook does that and more for drivers of coupes, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs. Four wide grooves within the tread remove water from the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and the Kinergy GT (H436)\'s wide lateral grooves further enhance performance on wet roads by improving handling and reducing stopping distances. The Kinergy GT (H436) features a special shoulder design that maximizes grip on snow for better performance in winter weather, and its stiff tread blocks adds strength and durability to promote a longer tread life. An optimized design reduces road noises to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers, making the Kinergy GT (H436) a common choice for drivers of the BMW X4, Chevrolet Cruze, Ford Explorer, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Optima, Nissan Sentra, and Volkswagen Jetta.