An all-season tire, the Kinergy 4S2 (H750) from Hankook is designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans and offers drivers strong traction and performance year-round, shorter braking distances, and a long tread life. A reliable performance 365 days a year without changing tires this was the aim of developing the Hankook Kinergy 4S2. The tire compound, which has a high share of natural raw materials, guarantees high grip even at low temperatures, while the extra-wide grooves disperse water and slush efficiently to the sides. Yet even when the summer heat makes demands on the tire, it impresses with short braking distances due to the solid block structure. The performance package of the Kinergy 4S2 is rounded off by a low rolling noise due to the zigzag pattern in the center of the tread.
- All-season tread
- Wide lateral grooves improve drainage of water and slush
- Black sidewall
- New generation silica compound that\'s based on natural ingredients enhances grip
- Concave tie-bar improves block stiffness by 4% for better handling performance
- Built with wide lateral grooves that drain water away from the tire for better performance on wet roads
- Serrated edge design at the end of the tread block maximizes the effects of the block edge and enhances winter driving performance
- Changing weather conditions can make driving more difficult than it needs to be, as dry, wet, and winter weather all present different challenges for your tires. Fortunately, all-season tires are built to give drivers consistent traction and performance, and that\'s exactly what the Kinergy 4S2 (H750) from Hankook does for drivers of coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans. Built with a high-grip rubber compound for reliable grip, even in low temperatures, the Kinergy 4S2 (H750)\'s serrated groove edges are designed to enhance performance in winter weather. Wide grooves within the tread funnel water out of the tire for better performance in wet weather, and the Kinergy 4S2 (H750) also features a stiff tread block that enhances handling performance year-round.